Live Dealer Studio Tech.
About Authentic Gaming
Authentic Gaming is part of one of the largest land-based casino groups in the world –Genting Casinos UK! With casinos, hotels, restaurants & leisure establishments in Malaysia, New York, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Cairo, and Singapore as well as being one of the largest land-based casino operators in the United Kingdom
Authentic Gaming Ltd is the leading supplier of premium Casino systems on the market. We specialise in offering Online Gaming Operators interactive, live-streamed games from land based Casinos and Studios across the world.
With us, you will find live table gaming streamed directly from the floors of luxurious Resorts & Casinos and stunning live studios; delivered straight to the players on mobiles, tablets and desktops in wide-angle HD video.
Authentic Gaming is a player-centric company with a passion for creating the best mobile and desktop live casino products & experience.
Job Description: Live Dealer Studio Tech.
- Birkirkara, Malta
- Assisting the Head of Tech – Live Games Ops in the setup, installation, operation and maintenance of our live games in our studios and land based casinos around the world
- Installing and maintaining AV ad IT technical equipment related to our operations
- Ensuring the highest technical and audio visual standards are up kept within the organisation
- Ensuring that the Live Games installations are optimised from a technical point of view
- Ensuring and proactively maintaining the AV equipment, including the logging and documentation of works done on a daily basis and sharing this information with his line manager
- Proactively assisting, planning and proposing solutions that will contribute to the growth of the company from a technical point of view
- Work with other teams to for instance, but not exclusively, to help develop new products, develop and execute promotional activities in the live games & provide expertise and in-depth knowledge in the technical production of current and new projects
- Installing, Maintaining and Monitoring of AV hardware, IT equipment, and monitoring of events and reacting to them according to procedure
- Installing Cameras, Lighting, Cables, IT systems, Computers , Audio systems, and other AV infrastructure
- Excellent soldering skills and crimping of IT and AV equipment connectors
- Maintaining the Studio and Land Based maintenance procedures
- Regular reporting on situations
- Maintaining, Updating, and creating new schematics of Installations.
- Sharing On-Call duties with the Head of Tech – Live Games Ops and Tech Team
- Provide support to Games Operation team as needed
- Assisting with ad-hoc tasks and when required by other team members
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Attractive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Health Insurance