Game Show Producer
About Authentic Gaming
Authentic Gaming is part of one of the largest land-based casino groups in the world –Genting Casinos UK! With casinos, hotels, restaurants & leisure establishments in Malaysia, New York, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Cairo, and Singapore as well as being one of the largest land-based casino operators in the United Kingdom
Authentic Gaming Ltd is the leading supplier of premium Casino systems on the market. We specialise in offering Online Gaming Operators interactive, live-streamed games from land based Casinos and Studios across the world.
With us, you will find live table gaming streamed directly from the floors of luxurious Resorts & Casinos and stunning live studios; delivered straight to the players on mobiles, tablets and desktops in wide-angle HD video.
Authentic Gaming is a player-centric company with a passion for creating the best mobile and desktop live casino products & experience.
Job Description: Game Show Producer
Exciting opportunities now await you!
Do you have experience on directing/producing a live show? Do you have experience in working with Audio, Video equipment? If you have answered yes, then you might want to have a look at the opportunity that just presented itself here at Authentic Gaming.
As a Producer, your role is to control all aspects of production and overlook of the entire live game show work flow.
You will be responsible for an array of things, starting from the checking of equipment, to directing the live show to reporting the day back to management as well as shut down all equipment.
You should be detail-oriented, quality-driven, creative-minded, and comfortable working in both a team and independently. An inclination to roll up your sleeves and solve problems—doing whatever is needed to get the job done—is essential.
Please see the skills required to be an Authentic Gaming Prime Time Producer!
- Birkirkara, Malta
- Available to start training as from August
- Ok with working between 18.00 and 01.00 on a rotation basis between Monday to Sunday (public holidays included) *times subject to change*
- Located in Malta or willing to relocate
- Attentive to detail
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Eager to learn, and the ability to learn at a quick pace
- Impeccable at having a good work ethic
- Able to work well in a team
- Capable to work in a stressful and fast paced environment
- Able to take on constructive feedback and apply it
- Previous experience in the field would be an advantage
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multitasking.
- Comfort coaching a host during live.
- Proficiency in video and audio mixing.
- Proficiency with studio and gallery control room equipment and hardware
- Ability to work in OBS and related software
- Knowledge of audio visuals and ability to troubleshoot in studio gallery control room environments
- Creativity to make the most of limited resources
- Eagerness to take direction and grow in the position
- Efficiency and grace under tight deadlines
What we offer:
- Freelance service agreement or Part-time definite contract
- Attractive hourly Salary